torsdag 1. desember 2016

Finnabair Weekend - Class Project Part 4

Hi! It's the very first day of December and it's only 24 days until Christmas! How crazy is that. This year just flew past me.. So back today with my last share of my weekend with Finnabair - Anna Dabrowska at Bikuben the 11-13th of November making "The Book of Rust". I was really excited about this class and I was not disapointed.

I had so much fun making this. It has tons of layering and loads of gorgeous product from Prima and the Finnabair collection. I've used rust paste, micro beads and art stones. This is what I made out of that class.

 I used a big old book to make this. It's about 20cm x 15cm I think and I played alot with the rust paste and the metallique paints from Prima and the texture is awesome. So much to learn from Anna and her products!

There's so much microbeads, mica flakes and textures on this. It's so fabolous. I really liked  this project. If you are wondering who this lady is. It's in lady (I think a grand aunt) of Andrzej - Finnabair's husband. I really liked her face on this even though it's not her whole face.

This was the last project I did with Finnabair that weekend. And it was also the last class of the weekend. I did 4 out of 5 classes witch isn't to shabby I think.


Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look at my Finnabair projects! :) Anna will be back at Bikuben next November 24-26th. I hope I get to play again! :D



2 kommentarer:

Heather sa...

looks like you had so much fun! beautiful project!

Unknown sa...

Beautiful project!! So lucky you are !!