onsdag 21. desember 2016

Christmas Tree Ornament - DT Scrapberry's

Hello my lovlies! Only 3 days until Christmas and I have a christmas ornament tutorial to show you today. It's crazy how much stuff that needs to be done before the big day arrives.

I've made this out of the christmas papers from last year Scrapberry's "That special time of the year" Collection. But you can use whatever you like and scrap paper would be awesome.


I've used about 12-13 circles in different sizes going from small to large and also added tulle and some vellum paper. The glass drop underneath are from Scrapberry's. The bark stars are from Kort og Godt. Do you want to see how I made this? Please watch the video below.

 

I hope you like my video and this project is so easy to make and would be great to do with the kids. :) Thank you so much for stopping by and I would love to hear what you think :)