tirsdag 5. juli 2016

Summer Challenge - Scrapberry's

Hi everyone! There's a new challenge up on the Scrapberry's blog and this time you can make anything as long as it has a summer feel to it.

I used the papers from the "Sweetheart" collection for my card. It has these awesome papers you can fuzzy cut and I really like fuzzy cutting. So I cut out this pretty girl and added some rhinestones and a banner.

 I'm joining in these challenges with my card: 

Thank  you so much for stopping by my blog today! :D 




5 kommentarer:

Sheryl sa...

Beautiful soft colours in the background papers compliment this lovely image perfectly.
Glad you dropped it onto the front porch at 613 Avenue Create this week.
Hugs SherylnDT member xx

Irmelin sa...

Så fint kort du har laget med lekre detaljer! :)
Takk for at du vil delta i Hjertebodens juli-utfordring.
Klem DT-Irmelin

Julia sa...

Flott kort Yasmin!
Så herlig å klippe ut motivet på den måten, takk for tips!
Takk for din deltagelse hos Hobbygarasjen!
DT Julia

Gracielalife Design - by Graciela sa...

så søte kort, og herlige sommer farger.
takk for at du deltar hos hobbygarasjen.no
DT Graciela

Design og Hobby sa...

For et nydelig kort! ♥

Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Hjerteboden!
Gry