mandag 4. juli 2016

Adventure Awaits - Layout - DT Flying Unicorn

Hello everyone, back today to share one of my projects for Flying Unicorn using the July Kit of the Month. It was filled to the brim with the new papers from the newest company "49 and Market" and I got to play with them!


The papers are really good quality, thick and easy to use with media. Allthough I didn't use loads of media on this, but a little misting and splashing. Can not make a layout without! :)


I used a large stencil and the Tea Stain Color Bloom that came in the kit. I also splashed with Boysenberry Color Bloom and of course White Linen Dylusions. I added some stamping and string. I die-cuted the frame from a Tim Holtz Sizzix dies. The Chipboard came in the kit.

I used the flowers that came in the kit and added some from my own stash. I dry brushed them with some gesso and added beads and mica flakes as finishing touches.


I fuzzy cut the butterfly from some of the papers from "49 and Market", the title is from 7dots Studio. The buttons came in the kit to.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. 


Ingen kommentarer: